- 528 Apartments
- 895 Condominiums
- 21 live/work units
- 208-room hotel
- 104,000 square feet of retail space, including
- 30,000-square-foot grocery store
- 28,000 square feet of restaurants
- 8,000-square-foot fitness studio/gym
- 17,500-square-foot art gallery
- 1,325 short- and long-term bicycle parking spaces
- 2,734 parking spaces
- 140,000 square feet of open space
- The existing 861,162-square-foot Reef building would remain
Approximately 1.66 million square feet of new floor area would be added to the 10-acre site within a 35-story residential tower, a 32-story residential tower, a 19-story hotel, and multiple low- and mid-rise residential buildings. In all, the project's total square footage would be approximately 2.53 million square feet.
Click photos to enlarge.
The Reef Project boasts 140,000 square feet of open space, the vast majority of it accessible to the public. Nearly one-quarter of the project site will be planted with ground cover, shrubs, and the more than 300 trees that will be added to the property.